Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Break Thus Far

So far my Thanksgiving break has been tremendously superb!

On Wednesday I went to a birthday brunch for a friend, and took gorgeous pictures of my beautiful friends. The pictures turned out really well. Click right here to see all of them. This one was my favorite.


Today I had Thanksgiving with my family of course. I went to Florence, Alabama; I ate good food, and had the most delicious sweet potatoes ever made on earth. After I stuffed my face like it was my job, my Uncle Steve took some of us to go see the lions at UNA. They were so cute and HUGE. It made me want one for a pet really bad. We went back to my Jobaby and Uncle Bob's house to say goodbye, and then we went back to the Ham.

What made today a really awesome Thanksgiving was finding out I get to go to the Iron Bowl!!! I am pumped. Other exciting news is I inspired Darby and Kaitlin to get blogs! Hurray for blogging!

War Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment