Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Childhood is Healed!

When I got home from babysitting, I began looking around for something to eat, because I was hungry. I looked in the pantry, and I did not see anything I wanted. So, I looked in the fridge; likewise. I looked in the freezer, and there they were... Pause for a second. If you read my blog a lot you know my mother neglected to buy me Halloween Place n Bake Cat Cookies. Then she crushed all my childhood by buying them for my 11 year old sister. So, for those who did not know that, now you know. Well, in front my big brown eyes were Christmas tree, reindeer, and Santa Clause Place and Bake Cookies! Knowing that my mother had already ripped out my heart about a month and half ago, I knew not to be so sure. She either A. wanted to butter me up, B. got them for Virginia again, or C. she really loves me. I was kind of thinking B. With all 3 packages in hand, I marched back to my mom's room and said, "Tell me what I want to hear, or I'm moving to Memom’s (my grandmother)." My mother answered, "Those are for you!” WHAT?! She really does love me after all! She did not just get 1 package, but 3!! That definitely healed my little crushed childhood. So, this Christmas I will be enjoying Christmas tree, reindeer, and Santa Clause Place n Bake Cookies. It will be great!

War Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment