Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Weekend In Auburn

This weekend I went to Auburn's homecoming game and spent the night with my sister for the first time. If someone tells you I was partying hard and being cray-cray, that would be a lie, making them a liar.

I went to the game it was fun, but uber cold. After, I went to an Alpha Gam tailgate with my family. When the tailgate was over I went back to Keller Hall where I would be spending the night. Not long after seeing Rosemary's newly rearranged room we received the most glorious news, LSU won! In celebration we took naps. When we got up, Rosemary, me, and a few other girls watched Mean Girls (Rosemary had never seen it. Her life was changed). Then we went back to sleep. I awoke to the sun in my eyes, and the sound of Leigh Ann jumping off her bunk bed. Rosemary and I went to church at Plains, and had lunch at Pita Pit. It was yummy. When we went back to her dorm room I made coffee, spilled it on myself, and snuggled with Katie Eagerton. Before it was time to go I flaunted my onesie. It is super cute because it has Hello Kitties on it. It was a hit. By that time my mom was there to take me to a baby shower then it was back to the ham.

Even though Rosemary and I did not do a lot this weekend, it made me miss her being at home. I had fun and want to go back. Now that I am at home I am sleepy, I do not want to do homework, and I want to be in college.

War Eagle

1 comment:

  1. it is ridiculous that I never saw you. not once. but, i blame myself, I am not a good friend and I apologize

    ReplyDelete