Monday, November 1, 2010

It has been a While

I feel like my blog is not fulfilling its name. The name of my blog is Change, and it is supposed to be about the change that is going on in my life. For example, my sister moving to Auburn.  It has been a while since I blogged about any change. Well, this post will help reconnect my blog and its given name.

For starters, I will not be running in the Mercedes Half Marathon, but now the Seaside Half Marathon. A big change is I dyed my hair. It is dark brown now... I do not really know how I feel about it. I like it, but then I do not. I have not decided whether that was a good change. But, a good change is the seasons. I love fall! Another change is my hatred towards school has increased immensely. I want to be done with high school more than I want my right arm (by the way that is a lot). Lastly, my life aspiration has changed. It is now to meet Cam Newton. It is a good goal that I intend on somehow achieving.

War Eagle!

Oh! I almost forgot. One thing that has not changed ... I am still the 3 child who does not get the cookies she wants.

1 comment:

  1. Cam walked down the sidewalk outside my Keller window this morning!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete