Friday, November 26, 2010

Rammer Jammer

WARRRRR EAGLE!! HEY!

Today was the best day of my life. I have never been more excited to yell "RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER GO TO HELL ALABAMA!" in my life. Doing it in Bryant-Denny made it all the more better. After the game my dad and I yelled "WAR EAGLE" for about 30 straight minutes at Bama fans. It was AUsome. My favorite was when I yelled and this guy flicked me off. I proceeded to yell back "You are right we are #1" yeah, he put his finger down. Before we left I got into screaming fights with 3 other ladies. It was great. After we left, we waited on the players to get out of the locker room. I saw Cam for like .2 seconds. Over all it was the BEST DAY EVER.

On the agenda for Auburn.
-Atlanta
-New York
-Glendale

2 comments:

  1. i love this with all my heart <3 glad you saw our husband for a short period of time! i cant wait to hear these stories in full detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hank told me all about this... he said you guys were awesome. I think he got a pic on his phone of you and Jim leaning over and yelling at people. It was pretty awesome. WDE!

    ReplyDelete