Sunday, August 8, 2010

Procrastination

Ahhh it is 9:28 and there are lots of things for me to do. Number one on my list pack, number two clean up my room, finally, number three put away the laundry that I hid in my closet about 3 weeks ago. These are the things that need to get done before I leave 6:30 a.m. and sit in a car for 7 hours. ( I will be sitting because for the next 8 days I am still 14 years old.) Instead of doing numbers one, two, and three I am sitting on my bed doing a little facebook stalking, skyping, and texting. BUT the genius in me has a great plan. This plan is sitting on my bedside table and it is what I like to call COFFEE. It is like the fix all for procrastination. I will waste my time doing what I want until I get bored then coffee kicks in and I will want to do numbers one, two, maybe three. It is such a good plan! Well now I am bored of this and I am going to do number one, maybe two, probably not three.

No comments:

Post a Comment