Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Average

Mehh. That is the word to describe my first day of school. The bad did not outweigh the good, and the good did not outweigh the bad. Really, it all began the night before school started. I picked out at least 872 outfits until I found the "perfect" one, then I picked a different one, and stuck with it. The next morning I forced my self out of bed at 5:40 to get ready. I got to first period, it went well, then came second... Let's just say I signed up for drop add before I even went to that class. Spanish was next, then lunch rolled around, now it was time for math. My math teacher is awesome to say the least! English was 5th, it was ok. Bible was hilarious, and history went surprisingly well. FINALLY, it came; the most wonderful noise I have ever heard!! The 2:40 bell came like music to my ears. My first day of 10th grade was over. I went to cross country (this is when you stop and reread that part and laugh because yes, I am really doing cross country) after school; did horrible and went home. In the end I was extremely upset that summer had truly ended, but glad to be back with my friends again. So, I guess that makes my whole first day just...average.

1 comment: