Sunday, November 6, 2011

Call Me Heartless

Christmas music started playing on 96.5 this week! My heart jumped for joy when I found out. I love Christmas. I want to celebrate it all year long. I was in Lee Branch the other day and saw Christmas wreaths on all the light posts. DAY. MADE. I will tweet like a mad woman the day they hang those snowflake lights alllllllll down 280.

Now, I love Christmas more than anyone in this world, however, there are two things that come with this glorious holiday that I cannot tolerate. First of all, I cannot stand the movie Elf. I hate it. Go ahead call me heartless. I have seen it at least four times, and every time I watch it want to go crazy. It is a funny movie, but it NEVER ENDS. Second, that song about shoes... no. Just stop.

On a more cheerful note, Christmas break could not get here soon enough! My plans for the holidays consist of making ginger bread houses, drinking apple cider, singing Christmas carols, and baking Christmas-time treats.

WAR EAGLE
49 DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment