Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Immaculate and Beautiful

However inadequate my words may be, I will attempt to tell you how wonderful and beautiful the Fleet Foxes concert was last night.

When we arrived at the Alabama theater I did not expect what I was about to hear. I figured it would be a good concert, but I did not think it would blow my mind. I was wrong, so very wrong.

The sound that those six "indie mountain men" produced was incredible. I did not listen to every song they sang, but I felt every song they sang. Every note that came from, lead singer, Robin Pecknold's mouth told a story. Every strum on the guitar seemed endless as it carried throughout the theater. Every sound that came from the countless instruments played was perfect. I could have stayed for days upon end to feel all the harmony they had to offer.

My favorite song by Fleet Foxes is White Winter Hymnal. Do yourself a favor and listen to it. I will post the video of it on my Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment