Saturday, August 27, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

The past 2 weeks have been eventful. I turned 16, school started back, I got a car (kind of), I am selling cupcakes again, and cross country is now in full swing.

THE BIG ONE-SIX

It is official! On August 16, 2011, this girl right here FINALLY turned 16. It was a loooong day. Most of which was spent in Columbiana at the license office. It took forever, but I passed! After that, I had a wonderful birthday dinner with my family+Sam.

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL (NOT)

I did not go to the first day of school.... Sorry, I am not sorry.

T'SHARVIN

Technically, I did not get my own car... It is my mom's on weekdays, mine on weekends. Nevertheless, it is exactly what I wanted! A little, black Ford Escape. His name is T'Sharvin. He is very friendly.

SWEET CAROLINE'S CUPCAKES

That is right! I am back in business. I am taking cupcakes orders until Thursday. This week’s flavors are chocolate peanut butter and snickerdoodle. This year I will be making them less often so get them while you can! I also would be more than thrilled to do an event/party for anyone. Just let me know a week in advance. With an event, you can choose any flavor you want.

CROSS COUNTRY

...I just hope I do not die of a heat stroke every day at practice.

WAR EAGLE

No comments:

Post a Comment