Wednesday, July 13, 2011

#watchtan #plans #whatnot


#watchtan
Ok. Look at this picture. Look at it again. Now try and tell me you are not impressed. Us Jager girls take pride in our watch tans. Mine, the most impressive one, is on the left, then Rosie's then Ruthie's. Virginia got a watch today. If she was not afraid of the sun, she could have one too. You might think I am kidding about the whole afraid of the sun thing, but I am not. She puts on nothing lower than 50... the rest of us use 4. Oh well, her loss. Anyway, back to my watch tan. I have been working on it since February. I probably take too much pride in it. HA! That was a funny joke. No one can take too much pride in a watch tan.

#plans
I know all of you are itching to know my plans for the rest of the summer. I am not going on anymore vacations. Unless, it is the lake or something not far. Other than that, I will be babysitting and working for my dad some. Sounds fun, right? #bejealous


#whatnot
What else is going on in my life? 
1. I am stuck being 15 for another month and 3 days. The administration thinks I am going to start school on my 16th birthday. Ha. Yeah, that's a good one. I am not going. I am putting my foot down.
2. Auburn football starts back in 52 days. So, basically my life begins again in 52 days.
3.HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 COMES OUT TOMORROW!! I might cry. I am not kidding. That says a ton, because I do not cry much.

 If you are really wanting to stalk me follow me on Twitter @carolinejgr.

That lovely picture above was taken by the one and only, Rosemary Jager.

WAR EAGLE

No comments:

Post a Comment