Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Woah...I forgot

My precious little blog readers! I am deeply sorry I have not blogged in quite some time. I left off talking about how much I love Cam Newton and I guess I just got so hung up over that AMAZING football player that I forgot about you. No hard feeling. Ok? Ok!

Well, with that out of the way I guess this is when I tell you whats been up in my life.

I went to Auburn on Saturday and celebrated winning the national championship. After we went to dinner with Rosemoney. I had ribs...yeah they were good.

Well that was my Saturday but what else have I been doing with my life?

I will not be doing The King and I for multiple reasons, but the main one being I need this time to myself to gain a stonger relation ship with the Lord. This year has been hard. I realized I am trying to get by on my own and it has been a fail. But, with my time freed up I will be able to get back in BYG soooo that should be good.(btw I am not fully leaving the drama department I love so much. I will be head of makeup for this show.)

I really wanted to start this sign off with "wellll" but I looked and I seem to use that too much.
Ok.... yeah I don't like that as much.
Welllll I have basically caught you up on the super exciting life I live in my little Briarbubble.

Follow me on twitter. Carolinejgr

War Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment